[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 14:09:47 -0400

I have scanned Mary Called Magdalene. I have yet to submit it, as parts of it need some help. All the H's were replaced by K's in the last hundred pages or so. I did everything I could with settings and it didn't help. I don't know when I can get it submitted but if you're interested I could submit it with hold for you, if you want to validate and change all those letters. I no longer have the book so I can't re=scan pages.

Amber
Book blog:
I have accepted a seat in the House of Representatives, and thereby have consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I give
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx