[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:03:22 -0500 (CDT)

Mary, Called Magdalene
by Margaret George

I'd definitely like to validate this one.

Nuklear Age
by Brian Clevinger

Funniest superhero satire I've ever read. This one will be slightly harder to come by, as it was published independently. Despite this, it's a great book, and I'd be happy to validate it as well.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---