[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:00:22 -0500 (CDT)

(grins sheepishly) Honestly, you're probably right. Everyone, forget the last part of my message.

Truth to tell, I tend to hold Bookshare at way higher standards than I should. I am also a member of NLS, so I've sort of gotten used to their very impecable quality. I realize, of course, that they are professionals, and we are not. So, I should really be happy with what I have. Sorry if that last message offended anyone, I just like to see the scans as good as possible so that others can enjoy them.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---