[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:35:08 -0400

If somebody is feeling bored please do not scan again a book which is already in excellent shape. The Princes of Ireland is such a book. For goodness sake, what reason would you have to re-scan an excellent scan like this?

E.
At 08:56 PM 7/11/2007, you wrote:
I'm sure these books haven't been scanned before. I am very interested in books set in ancient Ireland, so, as you can gchess, really want these things scanned.

Finn Mac Cool, Morgan Llywelyn
Red Branch, Morgan Llywelyn

Then, there's the Princes of Ireland and the Rebels of Ireland.
These scans are fine, but if anyone's feeling bored and wants to do a re-scan, I can definitely validate.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---