[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2007 19:26:26 -0400

I checked this book out. However validated this ought to have rejected it. I have rarely found such a messed up book in the collection. I cannot imagine what the issues surrounding its scanning and validating were but the result is just awful.

E.

At 07:05 PM 7/8/2007, you wrote:
Re-scan

Sarum, Edward Rutherfurd

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! -- http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---