[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:32:25 -0400

I think that the only volunteers who get the wish list are subscribed to this list and so should know to report the books they are working on to the books being scanned list. Volunteers who do not subscribe to this list may not know to do that.

On 6/15/2012 1:44 AM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
And everyone who pulls a title from the wishlist notifies who to make sure that the book is on both lists? Thanks.

    *From:* bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx