[bksvol-discuss] Wish list submissions

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <volunteer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:15:36 -0500

I think these would be great additions to the Bookshare collection and i
really want to read them, smile.

Any takers?

Title: Memoirs of the Blind, the Self-portrait and Other
Ruins
Author: Jacques Derrida

Title: Shooting Blind: Photographs by the Visually Impaired
(hardcover)
Author: Edward Hoagland, Publisher: Farrar, Straus & Giroux

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.