[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list book

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:10:55 -0500

Hi karen,

Actually we like the term Booksharians, smile, as I don't take orn revieve
bets, smile, wink.

Scan that book, as for One I would like it.  I knit using a loom, and don't
have the ability to scan books like this as I can't visually varify what I
am scanning.  So I say please do it!

Besides that, the wishlist is updated daily, and we do update on a regular
basis.

Comment two.

I can't account for as I don't "validate" I just scan and submit.

3

Yep I really hate that too, and you can fix it if you find those, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.