[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish list?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:03:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy,

  Yes, The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax was on the list of books I was going to
submit, and a few days ago, I actually did submit it.  I don't recall seeing it
on the download list when I looked yesterday, so I assume that someone is
validating it now.  Did this have something to do with the Wish List?

  Just curious, Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Carrie,

Was Mrs. Pollifax on the list of books you were going
to submit? I saw it on the download list before.

Cindy