[bksvol-discuss] Wish list?

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 03:12:41 -0500

Hi. Does anyone know of a way to tell which books on the wish list still need scanned? It hasn't been updated since the middle of January, so I doubt that it's accurate. I know I've seen some that have been added to the collection. I'm sure that others are somewhere in the validation process too. I'm willing to do some scanning but don't want to spend money and hours on a book that's been done already.