[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish fulfilled list

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 18:41:57 -0400

Hi, Cindy. Since Bookshare is rolling out a new web site with enhanced
features in the near future, it might make sense to wait to see what
that site can do. As it stands now, Bookshare can't make a page on its
own site because it doesn't manage the wish list data. That is
maintained by you and Jamie. From what Jim has said recently, the new
site is going to have expanded capabilities for book lists and maybe a
way to track wish list books more easily.

Cindy, I'd hate to see you taking more time to maintain another list
since you already work on the other lists and validate books as well.
We need your help with validation more than anything else since we
have so few sighted volunteers. Of course, your time and how you spend
it are totally up to you. I just know that careful validaters like you
are more valuable to Bookshare than I can describe. By this time next
year, the new site should be in full swing and may make managing lists
a breeze compared to how it is now.

--
Monica Willyard