[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish Lists for 09/10/2012

  • From: Ann Petrous <dolphinsorceress@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:52:47 -0400

i was looking over the being scanned list, and I was wondering if i can proof
the following books if no one has claimed them

Wizard's Betrayal
Wizard's Curse
Wizard's Return
Vinas Solamnus
the third book in the dragon keeper chronicles if its the one by robin hobb
The Casual Vacancy

Dragons Of kryn

oka i swer that's it lol If i can proof these, i would do a happy dance;
especially the casual vacancy

P.S I saw A memory of light on there as well. If this is the one by Brandon
Sanderson, i htought it wasn't coming out until next year? On Sep 10, 2012, at