[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish Lists for 07/09/2012

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 18:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'll look for it on the checkout page. I do like her books.

 another and it seems really strange and awkward when reading to be reading
book one and then go back to the collection only to find that what do you know
book 2 is missing so  you have to move on to the third book and you miss half
the storyline. Unfortunately
 this is common with the libraries they need to move all of their cassette
books over to digital format as well as with bookshare so it's not just
something that happens here.