[bksvol-discuss] Wish List was Re: memoir of aerosmith drummer Joey Kramer requested

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christine Grassman <cgrassman1009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 17:41:43 -0700 (PDT)

I put it on the Wish list immediately. At the end of the day I send the Wish
List to Pavi for posting on the site, but  I don't know  how long it takes
before she posts the list on the site, whereever.
I went looking for the Wish list by pasting the URL but I couldn't get to
anything. I went to the bookshare site and found the Wish List link on the
volunteer home page, but you're right; Hit Hard isn't on it yet. I think
perhaps Pavi is busy with various conferences. Perhaps someone will scan it for
you soon. I know we have a lot of members and volunteers who are interested in
music and biographies of musicians. I'll forward this to the  volunteer email
list

Cindy

Date: Tuesday, June 30, 2009,
          1:30 PM

          Hi, Cindy. I would appreciate it if
          someone would scan Joey Kramer's book "Hit Hard: A Story of Hitting
          Rock Bottom At the Top." I am a bookshare subscriber, and I do not
own
          a scanner. If one of your volunteers plans to purchase this book,
          (available as of today), it would be wonderful if s/he could scan it.
          If any volunteer is willing to scan it if I send it, I'll
          purchase it and send it to him or her -- ditto if anyone at Benetech
          is willing to do it. Thanks..
          Christine
        Grassman