[bksvol-discuss] Wish List requests being filled

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 22:31:53 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to all of you who have posted the requests for
books that you're working on or planning to work on.
The would-be readers are grateful, I'm sure, and Jamie
and I are also. The only way to make this work is to
get input and updates, and thanks to Dan (sorry, Dan,
I think I called you Dean before--well, they both
begin with D--grin) for letting me know about
duplicates or things that are already in the
collection.  One or two people can't do it all--the
staff found that out--so as many good eyes and
contributions as can be is what will make the Wish
List, or Books Request List, work well.