[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List requests

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 18:38:43 -0700 (PDT)

LOL--I don't know about the Wish List being a
manageable level now--I just counted and there are 777
fiction books, not counting the ones that are being
scanned or that specific people have said they will
scan, and 261 nonfiction books, not counting the 14
that are or will be scanned.

I've inserted a paragraph with the list of mystery and
scifi authors between the fiction and nonfiction
lists. If any scanner is in the mood for a mystery,
old or new, he/she can pick an author, check the
collection to see what we have, and then go to a
library catalog and get a book by that author that we
don't have. smile

Cindy
-