[bksvol-discuss] Wish List requests

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:24:18 -0700 (PDT)

I'm not sure how to add this request to the Wish list.
I guess I'll make a special paragraph, as I did for
the books on the old Wish List I found and the line I
added for the Maggie Shayne books Maithe is scanning.

Mystery lovers, here's lots of work available for you.
I advise checking the collection, though, before
choosing a book to scan, and then please let me know
so I can post on the Wish List what you're scanning.

Cindy