[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List request duplications

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 21:53:11 -0700 (PDT)

As usual, you make good points in a clear and concise
manner.

The alternative for those who don't want to join the
volunteer list is to write directly to me. It didn't
occur to me until just now that that doesn't get the
request to those who might be willing to scan, but I
can then forward the request to this list. I think
I've done that before, but I can't remember. smile

Cindy