[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List and Books Being Scanned

  • From: "Van Lants" <vanlant2006@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 21:53:59 -0700

I'm slowly working on scanning the following 2 books. I just noticed one of them is on the Non fiction Wish List

1. MILK MEMOS: HOW REAL MOMS LEARNED TO MIX BUSINESS WITH BABIES AND HOW YOU CAN, TOO (all scanned, just cleaning it up for submission) 2. Taking Charge of Your Fertility (about 1/2 scanned; has tons of graphical images that I'm stripping because they come out as jargon characters)

Robin