[bksvol-discuss] Wish List and Being Scanned lists

  • From: popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Most of you probably know that Pat Price, who did so much for bookshare passed
away recently

What I did not know until Jim Baugh just informed me was that the Friends of
Bookshare site on which jim was posting the Wish list and and the being scanned
list was owned by Pat and will be shut down April 1
(see below)
Julie Moarales has also been posting both lists  on her site
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

Thanks so much, Julie

Cindy

Julie