[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Topical Book Request

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 21:49:20 -0400

They peak mine.

E.
At 08:44 PM 7/15/2007, you wrote:
Monica

I requested the following and will get them scanned as soon as I can, smile.

I actually like the destressing effects of manotnous scanning, smile.

So if you would be willing to edit, or someone would be willing to edit, I
requested.

We've got blog : how weblogs are changing our culture / from the editors of
Perseus Publishing ; [co

The entrepreneur's internet handbook : your legal and practical guide to
starting a business website

Ebay : top 100 simplified tips & tricks / Julia Wilkinson.

eBay income : how anyone, of any age, location, and/or background can build
a highly profitable onli

The complete idiot's guide to starting an eBay business / Barbara Weltman.

Anyway let me know if any of these peak your interest.

I will be away from the PC on Tuesday through friday but back next weekend.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.