[bksvol-discuss] Wish List: Requested additions to the Bookshare.org Collection

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

Amy and Eric and whoever else is interested.

I thought I posted this before, but we do now have a
Wish List available at any of these three sites:

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

This will be updated at the end of the day if people
post on either the volunteer or the bookshare list or
notify Cindy at hifriend@xxxxxxxxx about books on the
list they are taking for scanning or books they want
added to the list.

When the engineers are ready with their next revision
of the bookshare site, there will be information about
the Wish List on both the bookshare home page and the
volunteer home page--at least I think Lisa said on
both. smile

There are, or were, around 685 requests, of all kinds
of books, so you scanners have a plethora of books to
choose from if you wish to make some people happy.