[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 13:48:14 -0400

Hi Natasha,
Is it one of those dry, clinical books or is it better than that?

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

             "Natasha Baebler"
             <guidingpaws@sbcg
             lobal.net>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
             unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List
                                       Request
             07/03/2008 12:25
             PM

             Please respond to
             bksvol-discuss@fr
                eelists.org

Jim,
I tried to scan that book about a year or more ago and it was a total
nightmare to scan. I don't have my copy anymore or I'd send it to someone
with more patience than I. Just a heads up to who ever takes this 900+ page
monster on. It's not an easy 900 pages. LOL!

Natasha and Guide Dog Fossey

"I want to be successful like everyone does, but through my idea of
success. I don't just mean that I will make a lot of money and be known for
what I do, but that I make a difference in someone's life."
-- Megan Piontek 1985-2008
----