[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Request

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 12:06:27 -0400

Hi,
Let's try this again.
I'd like to read a book called "The Feeling Good Handbook" by David B
Burns, M. D. The copyright date I have is 1989. I don't know if there's a
newer version or not. I would gladly validate if someone scans.

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
Margaret Bonnano

Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/