[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List Idea

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 07:51:17 -0800

Robert, that is an excellent idea to have step one sorted by genref!! It would
be much easier to find the books we really want to validate.  It might also be
helpful for someone who wants a complete look at a certain genre; you might
look at the books which are ready to read and then at the step one page and see
what's in the pipe.
Mike