[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List & Books Being Scanned List on wiki

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:25:18 -0700

Hi Judy,

Thanks again for your feedback on this. I reported the problem you were
having to engineering and they looked into it and made some changes that
hopefully have taken care of the issue. Can you try it out again with
your voice recognition software and see if their fix did the trick?

Thanks!

All good things,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta