[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Amy McNeely <amym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:46:07 -0800

Hi Cindy,

Actually, don't add it--we're taking care of this one.  It's YA (young adult),
so we can count it under the grant. Sorry for the crossed wires over here.

Amy

Amy McNeely
Bookshare Librarian
amy.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Benetech Initiative
480 S. California Ave. Suite 201
Palo Alto, CA 94306-1609
http://www.bookshare.org
http://www.benetech.org

#5 in the Immortals series.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow, Bookshare Volunteer Department