[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 22:31:09 -0400

Hi nancy,

And to quote a very old line, we have asked the powers that be about it, and
that is why we usually share wishes here on the list instead.

The fact of the matter it it isn't updated, was only updated once upon a
time when i first started here which was about five and a half years ago.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx