[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 21:22:09 EDT

It is not for school. I am a student, but not formally. Basically, I am a
long-time autodidactic student of the history, philosophy and politics of
communism. I am especially partial to books written from the communist point of

view, especially the Trotskyist and Cuban points of view. Books from a non
communist point of view are okay as long as they are objective, but I find most

of those books are basically anti-communist slander. Right now I am trying to
learn as much as I can about James P. Cannon, the founder of American
Trotskyism. So, yes, I am a student, but the only school I attend is the one
administered and taught by myself for myself. In a message dated 8/9/2008
5:35:41
P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, popularplace@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Roger,

I've added James P. Cannon and the Origins of the American  Revolutionary
Left, 1890-1928to the Wish List. Is it for school or  for your pleasure. If
the former, we can ask Carrie to get it with the grant  money and it probably
will get into the collection  faster.

Cindy

To  unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email  to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by  itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the  word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)