[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:54:19 -0700 (PDT)

Jim, that would be nice. But  since that isn't
possible at the moment, there is a 4-step process that
many of us follow to make sure we're not about to scan
something that's already being worked on:

1. Look for the title in the collection
2. Look for it on the to-be-validated download list;
this takes the most time because it takes the download
list a while to load. Once it has loaded though, you
can do a Find for the title and you'll quickly find
out whether it's available to be validated or not.
3. Check what's called Marissa's list. This will tell
you whether the book is being validated by someone or
if it has already been valdiated and is in the
Awaiting Approval by Adminstrators list.
4. Post here on the list  to say, as you did, that
you're about to scan the book and is anyone else
already doing it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com