[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List

  • From: "Jim" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:28:30 -0700

Gerald

Thank you for the info on Brain by Robin Cook. I just scanned the first 25
pages. I will start working on The Right Stuff.

I wish volunteers could login to Bookshare, enter a book title and receive a
status report showing where in the system the book is. This could help reduce
the duplicate problem and save the volunteers a lot of time.

Jim B
Jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx