[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wisdomkeepers approved

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 11:31:35 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, Carrie. Now that you mention it, I remember
seeing it when I checked. I should have checked before
I posted, but I was too sleepy. I had a terrible time
getting the lines back where they should be at the
end--I  hope they're o.k. now. They looked it when I
checked the pagination.

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/SingleTitle.html?submittitleid=29841