[bksvol-discuss] Re: Winnig team.

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 21:47:01 -0700 (PDT)

 Dear Jodene;

Let me know if you do, and I will try to pick up the others and Doug or I could
proofread them, then. Once you start a series, it's kind of addicting to keep
working on it. ;-)

Please remind me your daughter's name, Nichole always wants to know the name of
other kids who read books like her.

If you have any questions about the scanning process, there is good information
on the Bookshare website, but also feel free to ask questions as there are many
experienced scanners familiar with FineReader.

Best wishes!
 Valerie