[bksvol-discuss] Re: Window-Eyes free with MS Office 2010 or 2013

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:16:38 -0600

Although I use neither (I am sighted), it would appear that you would get far
more support or have a larger pool of people to assist you with questions if
you use  JAWS. However, I do know several highly proficient volunteers who do
use Window Eyes as well.

Hope this helps… Have a great weekend!

Valerie