[bksvol-discuss] Wind Dancer

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 18:35:29 -0700 (PDT)

I am sorry I called the book, Wind Dancer, trash. I did not read all of it,
just parts of it. The books that you sent to me are in bad condition and won't
scan. I tried scanning them with a better scanner and I couldn't get anything
to come up. The copy of the Wind Dancer that I scanned came from the library
and that copy did not scan well but your copy did not scan at all. As I said,
NLS has recorded the Wind Dancer  and you can order it from them. All I meant
by my comment was that I think that it is better to work on something that has
never been done especially when there are students who need to have textbooks
done, immediately. It is not my kind of novel and I am sorry if I judged it
unfairly without reading it. Forgive me, OK? I will send the books back to you.
Sorry, again. I really worked hard on your book. I spent hours on it but even
after all of my effort, there were just too many errors to correct. I felt
really frustrated and took it out on the book without
 even reading the entire novel.

Barbara