[bksvol-discuss] Re: Will place it here too!

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:04:45 -0600

Regina,
I agree that people who validate books should get a notification from the
administrator or somebody regarding why what they thought was ok wasn't so ok.
As you noted, if a book bounces back into the download
stack, somebody else could come along and snag it, and there goes all  your or
somebody else's work, because the copy the new person gets is the original, not
the fixed up one that you validated. For those ones
that showed back up on the download list and you were able to see them, did you
look in the comments section for the book to see if the admin left a comment?
I wonder if there is some weirdness going on with the
software making validated books pop back into step one without the admin
intending for that to happen. It seems weird that 5 books would all be rejected.
Mary