[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wife as aide

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:32:06 -0800 (PST)

Was he o.k.? With that kind of accident, falling on
something like a stove, he could have broken his back
or something.

Fortunately, no one in these stories seems to have
died, except the man of whom Sue heard, and that was
months later,maybe from the fall and maybe not.  These
tales, it seems to me, could be compiled by someone
into some kind of book, maybe a children's book that
would serve to maybe make children a little more
careful. Think of the carton-type illustrations that
could accompany the short stories -- one story per
page. I can see the book in my mind already. Of
course, whoever writes it and makes a profit should
not only acknowledge the contributers but offer one
per cent or half a percent of the profits (smile).

Cindy