[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why do you volunteer?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:31:03 -0700 (PDT)

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List:

--- On Tue, 8/25/09, Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Why do you volunteer?
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 9:16 AM

Hi Gang,

I too have a lot of extra credits. In fact I have done over 200 books and
don't use any of the credits.  I sent in a note that I would like to
donate those credits to people who need them, but haven't heard anymore
about it. It's a shame for them to just sit there when somebody

could be using them.  Sorry, I guess I should've changed the subject
line here

Bud.At 06:20 AM 8/25/2009, you wrote:

Hi, I agree with
Sue S.  I think it's great to donate extra credit to folks and if I
ever accumulate any extra credit, I know of several people that could use
the credits and be greatly enhanced by the book reading experience.
Have a blessed day.

From: Bob