[bksvol-discuss] Re: Why can't I find the new books?

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 07:06:04 -0500

Hi all,

No, Cindy, I do not mean Most recent books. I mean 'new books', which is found at the fourteenth link on the browse page.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Why is there a link to something called 'most recent books' and a link to 'new books'? This is stupid! I think that these two links go to separate pages. this is confusing and stupid, frankly. There should just be a page for new books, one page and one page only! *All* references to new material should be linked to that one page. Forget most recent books, forget all other links and pages and scripts to activate the database. Just have one page, one single page, period. You can have a million links to it, but all those links should go to that sole page.

This is really unfair that we volunteers and the general public have to struggle to see the new material additions. Why has this become so difficult? It should be a simple page that is updated consistently, and works no matter how you configure it. I don't understand this whole thing. It's totally ludicrous.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring