[bksvol-discuss] Re: Who's the Moderator: was Re: A Request for Fewer Off-Topic Messages

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 10:00:44 -0500

who's the moderator or owner of this list? It's time for her/him to put
both feet down. I've been deleting most of the messages. There is no
moral imperative to read all the messages in one's in-box. Ok, maybe
this is an argumentative message, but my argument is with whoever should
be enforcing the rules for this list.

John

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com