[bksvol-discuss] Re: Who's In The Mood For A Mystery?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:02:09 -0800 (PST)

I'm willing to take Switching Time if there is no
hurry for it. I have 4 books to do first, and two of
them are time-consuming. The print book is in my
libraries and I do like reading about mulitiple
personality patients. However, if there is a sighted
member who needs credits, or if there is a hurry for
the book, then someone else better take it. smile

Cindy

--- Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone. I have converted several interesting
> books from kes format to
> rtf so more people are able to validate them. Five
> of them are mysteries,
> one is a textbook, and the other one is a book in
> need of a sighted
> validater with a print copy of the book. You'll find
> them toward the top of
> the step 1 page. I hope some of you will be
> interested in working on these
> since they sound like some really neat books.
>

> Monica Willyard
>
> "The best way to predict the future is to create
> it." -- Peter Drucker

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/