[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom the Gods

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:13:01 -0500

It's a nice book. Hell, I tried to buy it in paperback because it looked quite good enough for me to do this one on my own. Unfortunately, just placing the book on an Opticbook won't even deal adequately with the margin issues I'm finding. The paperbacks Start at $18. There's a Canadian one which I can get, but I don't know if I can use it. Sorry, it's just a bad day.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>