[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom The Gods Submitted

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:05:52 -0600

Yea!  Thanks, Gary for scanning this book.

I just downloaded it and cut and pasted the comments into an email so I can make sure and address them during validation. I'll let you know how validation goes with it.

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gary Petraccaro wrote:
Pay attention to the comments and please provide feedback. Also, remember there's a hold for this book for Judy.
Thanks.