[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom The Gods

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 05:02:09 -0500

You might get a better put together copy than I did.  It would have scanned
great except for those 20 footnotes and the inner margins.  I was getting
accuracy numbers which the footnotes threw Way off, but, even with the
margins were 99.3 or so.  The good pages were coming in at 99.7 and up.
There was no way to get the stuff in the margin so that the first character
on some pages on lots of lines wouldn't come out.  I found one paperback
from Canada for $3 and ordered it just to read the book. My copy won't be
usable here.   Looks like a great book.