[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom The Gods

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:38:18 -0500

Richard Powell and it's something to do with Troy. I'm not exactly reading it. First, I try to do a good scan and clean-up, then, I do a read-through. For various reasons such as the book's construction and margins, this has become a Chore. I might see if it's in paperback.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Misha" <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>