[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom The Gods

  • From: Misha <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 06:47:59 -0800

Who is it by? What is it about. I've done enough oddball books already, if I can find a print copy I might consider validating this when you submit it.

Misha

Gary Petraccaro wrote:
This one's going to take some work. There are about 20 footnotes at the bottoms of pages which are printed in a handwritten-like script. It can drop a 99.5 page to 85, and is completely gibberish. I've tried it with optimizing and grayscale. I could try 400 resolution and will now that I've thought of it. Now I remember why we're always cautioned never to volunteer.
<sigh>