[bksvol-discuss] Whom The Gods

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 04:25:50 -0500

This one's going to take some work. There are about 20 footnotes at the bottoms of pages which are printed in a handwritten-like script. It can drop a 99.5 page to 85, and is completely gibberish. I've tried it with optimizing and grayscale. I could try 400 resolution and will now that I've thought of it. Now I remember why we're always cautioned never to volunteer.

<sigh>