[bksvol-discuss] Re: Whom The Gods

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 12:41:09 -0600

Thanks, Cindy! It's for pleasure reading for me, not for a class or anything like that. I read it a long time ago back when I was in junior high, and remembered it as a great book on the Trojan war. smile.

Judy s.

Grandma Cindy wrote:
O.K. I have put in a request for the book, and I've
reordered my validation priorities. When it comes,
I'll finish whatever I'm working on, or if it's
something there's no hurry for, I'll put it aside.

G.Cindy

 "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Cindy, if you can you get a copy of the printed book
to look at, I'd rather you do it as I can't actually look at an original book
to figure out the funky sections.

Let me know!

Judy s.
cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I'd be happy to do it, if you don't want to, Judy,
but
it will take a while because I still have 2 books
that
must be done first--and others that can probably
wait
if you're in a hurry for the book.

Let me know what you want to do.

G.Cindy

--- Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This one's going to take some work.  There are
about
20 footnotes at the bottoms of pages which are printed in a handwritten-like script. It can drop a 99.5 page to 85, and is completely
gibberish.
I've tried it with optimizing and grayscale. I could try 400 resolution and will now that I've thought of it. Now I remember why we're always cautioned never to volunteer.
<sigh>

 To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the
subject
line.  To get a list of available commands, put
the

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The
Bookshare Collection)is available at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

www.jbrownell.com for miscellaneous and useful
threads

subject line.  To get a list of available commands,
put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.

WISH LIST (called Requested Additions To The Bookshare Collection)is available at http://people.delphiforums.com/jamiecalton/Book_Requests.htm
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/