[bksvol-discuss] Who would like to proofread this book?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 21:54:48 -0400

INTEGRATIVE THERAPIES FOR FIBROMYALGIA, CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME, AND
MYOFASCIAL PAIN

The Mind-Body Connection

CELESTE COOPER, R.N., AND JEFFREY MILLER, PH.D.

It has a lot of footnotes which I am working very diligently to make sure
are all included. There are quite a lot of typos in the book which I am
marking as I go along (it really irritates me to find drugs misspelled
especially in a medical book!)

It's quite a long book--450 pages with the beginning pages. I should be done
with it Tuesday night.

The ISBN is 978-1549477323-5 if you need it. I won't be able to keep the
print copy after I'm done scanning it so I'm working really hard to make
sure it has as few scanning errors as possible which is why it's taking me
so long to scan it.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: Sweet Jiminy by Kristin Gore