[bksvol-discuss] Who is the Bookshare contact that is the liaison to publishers?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 16:07:01 -0500

Does anyone remember who the bookshare contact is that's the liaison to publishers and how to get hold of her? I've got an author I want to recommend who publishes through her own little press. She just published a cutting edge book on coat color genetics in horses that I really want to read, and in a publisher-quality edition if we could get one. I've been able to peek at some of her newest book's pages, and this is one of those rare instances where numerous color photographs and drawings are used to add a lot of information, instead of just being eye-candy, and can't really be described as they illustrate and compare shades of colors, and color patterns.

--
Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>